Veta Vita Vegetarian

Vegetarian home cooking posted randomly as it is created by me or researched and attributed to others.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Morningstar menu

This morning I was making my usual breakfast tortilla (2 eggs, 1 slice of chedder soy cheese, 2 morningstar sausage patties on a jalepeno and cilantro whole grain tortilla), when I felt inclined to read the sides of the mystery "meat" box. Partially, I wanted to see what I have been ritually fueling my body with and also because I wanted to read the recipes on the back. The basic recipe for breakfast tacos seemed less than adventurous but the website for morningstar does soom to have some intriguing culinary suggestions.

With suggestions like, Asian-style lettace wraps and baked french toast with orange-berry sauce, I think the website is definately worth looking at. I may just have to try a few recipes and keep you posted. Check it out for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home